The First Energy Digitalisation Summit to take place in Dubai
With a view to respond to the growing industry demand, the first digital transformation, IoT and big data conference targeted specifically at the oil and gas industry will take place on December 12 & 13 at Fairmont the Palm, Dubai.
The Energy Digitalization Summit Middle East (EDs ME), will bring together buyers and sellers from across the global energy and technology sector to meet and debate the latest industry trends and get involved with discussions and formulating strategy for the largest energy digitalization and data analytics operations throughout the Middle East.
Some of the key focal areas will include:
• Driving the digital economy through energy
• Big data and analytics – enhancing productivity and optimization across the value chain
• Women leaders in tech and energy
• Tech in energy investment landscape
• Big data in the oil patch panel session
The organisers, Global Event Partners, have vast experience in working closely with the energy, oil, gas and technology organisation and governmental bodies from all over the world. It has brought together a key steering committee of industry representatives to drive the agenda for the event.
“IoT and IIoT is not a new trend in this industry. The Energy Digitalization Summit is working directly with the energy industry throughout the Middle East to feed the needs and challenges of the IoT/IIoT and data analytics integration,” said Dan Grogan, Event Director and Managing Director of Global Event Partners.
He further added; “Dubai is the perfect hub for the first Energy Digitalization Summit due to its global position as a world leader in the application of smart technology."
Top industry heads speaking at the summit include:
• Younus Al Nasser, Assistant Director General, Smart Dubai Office and CEO, Dubai Data Establishment
• Norman Gilsdorf, President, Honeywell High Growth Regions – Middle East, Russia, Turkey & Central Asia
• Caspar Herzberg, President, Schneider Electric Middle East and Africa
Delegates can also enjoy extensive networking opportunities during the Summit and utilize its exclusive event meeting planner.
The Energy Digitalization Summit 2017 has attracted extensive support from global technology and energy companies including; IBM, Microsoft, Aveva, Emerson, MAANA, OSIsoft, Siemens and Honeywell and will be the first in a series of summits in the pipeline with the next one planned to take place in Singapore in 2018.